Dear Friends and Soon- to- be Friends,
We are grateful to you all for making this past year so incredible. We are so blessed to see our business growing due, in large part, to the steady stream of new customers that we see each day in our Old Town store and the growing number of visitors to our website.
Here is a short list of some of the milestones from this past year:
- º An awesome new sign, we went from having the worst sign in Old Town to the best sign in Lansing!
- º A newly designed sampling station that is easier to keep clean and easier to use.
- º Our store branding often gets questions about whether or not we are a franchise and our answer is “Not yet but we will be!”
- º Chad Jordan, our leader, was awarded Emerging Entrepreneur of 2012 by Greater Lansing Business Monthly
- º Our new Community Popcorn Project was established this year and has helped, at last count,30 community organizations or nonprofits. To learn more go to: http://www.facebook.com/CravingsCommunityPopcornProject
- º We welcomed new blogger, Katie Donovan, to our team. Join in the conversation online at our blog by sharing your popcorn or community-related comments.
- º Participation in April at the Taste and Tour of Old Town, a fund-raiser to promote the good works of our merchants group Old Town Commercial Association.
- º Participation in July at the Turner Street Outdoor Theater, another family friendly event for Old Town and a perfect popcorn event.
Thanks to you all for a great year! We will work hard to earn and keep your loyal support in 2013.
Your Cravings Team
Cravings Gourmet Popcorn is located in Old Town Lansing, the hippest area of Lansing, Michigan. Cravings Gourmet Popcorn can be purchased online and shipped to anywhere nationwide.